Friday 19 January 2018

copper in bullish mode

03.00 pm IST
copper hourly chart

copper 4 hour

Good afternoon friend's. As shown in the first hourly chart of copper, price broke channel resistance line and sustained upward. Second pattern is ascending triangle pattern, which is drawn in red color. copper price made it's breakout from that pattern also. As a result 3.276 is the first tgt on hourly chart. There is no resistance from prior high's till mentioned point on hourly chart.
     Now look at another chart, soucer pattern is drawn in black color and you can see that the price made its breakout from the neckline of the soucer. so next tgt is 3.291 on 4 hour chart.
    Caution -- On 4 hour chart, there are chances that price will come down and convert the soucer pattern in to cup and handle. In that situation we will have to hold the position for more days.
     In INR for mcx tgt ll be 461 and sl is 449, cmp is 454.30. Jay Shriram.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you to your sincere evaluation of this Appnana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. impressive job. I did not expect this.
    This is a excellent story. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to take the opportunity of thanking you for your professional advice I
    have usually enjoyed going to your site. I am looking forward to
    the commencement of my school research and the entire preparing would never have been complete without coming over
    to your web blog. If I can be of any help to others, I would be pleased to help by what I have learned from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love your website.. Very nice colors & theme.
    Did you create this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own personal website and would like to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cool! I don't think I've truly read anything like this before.
    So good to discover someone with original thoughts on this subject matter.

    Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is something that's needed on the web, someone with some
    originality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciable article thnku for share...stock market tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this site so much, saved to bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Et où sont les nouvelles séries !! C'est la rentrée série !

    ReplyDelete