Thursday 20 December 2018

NG is turning hot again

ng 4 hrs 
Looking at ng 4 hrs chart , one can easily notice that ,'' after making downward breakout from coil, price made it's downward journey till 36 days old trend line ( black ) which is working as support line. 
After kissing support line price lifted upward but failed in sustaining the move and came down. But again it had to give respect to support line and lifted upward in no time. 
At the moment price is quoting 3.800 on nymex & Rs 266 MCX India. One can enter in buy position keeping stop loss below black trend line.
Jay Shriram. 

Inventory update 09.41 pm IST

Update 2 , 27/12/2018, 03.35 IST

I am holding the long trade. My sl did not triggered because I trade on MCX India & our market is closed when price came below black support line. I select the option to keep the trade alive. Now CMP is 3.445 & Rs 243. 



7 comments:

  1. Howdy, I do believe your web site could possibly
    be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog
    in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer,
    it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
    Aside from that, fantastic site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you anonymous, I am not computer expert. I just write blog and post chart's as a hobby. I love drawing chart patterns. Happy to see it working in expected direction. Nothing else I am exxpecting from this blog

      Delete
  2. Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article. Thanks for supplying this info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some traders can see this chart as bear flag in process but I don't agree with that. Just because the black trendline. That is solid support and the line is ascending, which is clear indication of a uptrend. Price falling is just a correction and nothing else.

      Delete
  3. This is a topic that is near to my heart... Cheers!
    Where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my mail id is vaibhav14476@rediffmail.com , You can see it on your right hand side in " about me " section , if you are reading post on laptop.

      Delete
  4. The yellow metal was quite bullish trend on this Monday and it also tests its instant resistance level of the 34800 and I rate maintains above the 35000 in future session, then this bullish trend can take rate up to next resistance level of the 35200 and lower sideways it has the main support at the 34500.
    Free Commodity Tips

    ReplyDelete